Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Digital Two For Tuesday 2











So here are the two projects I made with the digital stamps from this week. The large motif stamp I printed on a special rice paper and used as a background paper on my box. I made this card box to place stationary that I am making for a present. See my blog Clearly Vintage for more details and photos. The second piece is a little necklace I made for my daughter. I hope you all have a chance to play this week. If you do participate please post a comment in the comments section with a link to your artwork. Also please feel free to share the news about Two For Tuesday with all. I can't wait to see what you all create and I hope you enjoy these great vintage digital stamps.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely inspirational pieces, Cora. Good luck with your challenge voyage! My entry is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so happy I stumbled on your blog. It is hard to find vintage images. I am going to try my hand at it. I will come back and post my project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your site with a little help from a friend..i head up the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and just love vintage myself. When things slow down, I would love to play with you. Congratulation on a great concept :) I can not wait to see what other images you will have to share. I have a cool idea, if you would like to email me directly :) heatonup@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posting mine on my blog..
    http://tinktime-tink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I've made with your beautiful images. Thanks for looking,
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Cora! I had a lot of fun with these images. The result is on my Simple Pleasures blog. (Just click my name.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you don't mind me joining in. The images were so pretty I just wanted to play!

    You can see my entry here.

    daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is Ellen's project
    http://scrappanic.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-sucker-for-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my first try at Vintage. Thanks so much for the digital images to try out. I love the work that everyone has posted. Beautiful. Here is mine:


    Victorian Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful images, Cora! After much experimentation, this is what I came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I played here; and had great fun to 'boot'
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your site- I did a challenge with the BG to use only green and Copics. What a beautiful BG- I love this! Thanks so much! Here is the card I made- i just could not put anything on top of this!
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1465588?&cat=500&ppuser=2423

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.