Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little Friday Bonus

Here is a little bonus for this week in case you were looking for something besides children's images.   This sailing image is from a children's book from the 1920's.  Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. This will certainly make a lovely man card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be great for my pirate friends! (no, I'm not being silly, I have pirate friends, or at least friends who dress up as pirates for the renaissance faire)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your site earlier this week and wanted to let you know how amazing your images are! If you don't mind we will be featuring a few this weekend on the Couture Cardstock blog - with proper credit of course.

    Thank you for your generosity,
    CarrieAnne DeLoach
    President
    Couture Cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! So wonderful and beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image. Always nice to have a masculine image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.