Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday 43


This week we have a treat.  Lorraine is our guest hostess again this week.  She is from the UK and has been papercrafting for over 5 years. I just love her creativity and the way she uses printed papers in her designs. I know I say every week that our guest hostesses amaze me with what they make out of the images but it is true.  My favorite thing is to see the designs before everyone else.  You can see more or Lorraine's work on her blog Coldwaters2

13 comments:

  1. Lorraine, your designs are so fresh and sophisticated!!!
    I had fun!
    http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2010/04/two-for-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these images are great and Lorraine has outdone herself with these samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and terrific digis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the images, I love what you did with them! Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rabbits especially! They fit in nicely with the Alice in Wonderland craze these days!

    Thanks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are great---but your freebies ALWAYS ARE--KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK----thank you----Diane G

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them both... creations, and freebies. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again for the free images! Wow! Lorraines creations are amazing! I especially love the black and white one. I'm with you, Cora, it amazes me to see what new and creative thing the designers come up with! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful samples this week! Fun images. Thanks Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! those are beautiful cards. Thank you for the beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome creations with these great images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!
    Très jolie, very nice. I like them a lot, you give me the envy of trying, the black and white theme. Came superbly.
    fany

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the lovely images.

    http://jeanette-h20creations.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenges-challenges-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.