Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Digital Two for Tuesday 50

The images this week are from a children's book of poetry from the early 1900's.  I hope you enjoy.
This week's guest artist is Terri Snode.  Terri has been a hostess before and has created another amazing set of projects.  I love her use of color and the layout of her cards.  Please welcome Terri back.

Here are Terri's two projects.

Girl in Garden
I used a white cardstock base and papers by DCWV. I edge the pink gingham paper with a gold metallic pen and the image was colored with Tombow Markers. The epoxy sticker is from K & Co, the flowers are prima and the pink gingham ribbon was added to tie in all the colors.
Boy with Birds
The image was colored with prismacolor pencils and thinner. Striped background paper is by DCWV and the diamond papers in the corners is from Paper Pizzaz.The image and mat were cut out using Nestabilities Label die. I ran the mat through the Cuttlebug using a vine design to add dimension and the "family" sticker is K & Company. Pop dots were used to add dimension.



Here is Terri's bio in here own words.  I began stamping in 2004. Although I love to use rubber and clear stamps, I find myself using more digis now. When I teach classes, I use rubber and clear stamps because of the flexibility in different techniques. However, when I need a quick card or working on challenges, I go to my digis. I began teaching a card technique class at our local library last summer and the ladies enjoyed it so much, we decided to continue through this year. Thanks to a dear friend, Darlene, I started doing challenges and have finally started thinking "out of the box."   You can see more of Terri's beautiful artwork on her blog.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, these images are awesome! Thanks Cora! GREAT JOB Terri! Love these two creations and yes, I finally got my images turned into cards ... you can check 'em out over on my blog ... Dar's Crafty Creations.
    Thanks for the fun ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are great And Terri your creations are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work.

    http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho! Cora these two are so beautiful!
    Terri, I love what you done with it!
    I am a bird lover, you got my imagination
    running full speed. OMG! Really love it!
    Fany

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'adore tes dessin et gratuit en plus merci beaucoup c'est génial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images :)
    Here's my link :)
    http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com/2010/06/digital-tuesday-and-momenta.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.