Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Friday, July 23, 2010

Fire!

Fire, Fire.  Here are two more images from the Teddy Books. This time they are from a chapter about putting out a fire.  These bears sure do everything in their travels.  They are so cute.  The artists a the turn of the 20th century were amazing.  Without TV books had so many detailed drawings.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bears! they remind me of the Little Bear books, that of course came so many years later. thank you for always posting such wonderful images for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cute bear images! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the delightful images - I love the new look to your blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.