Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Someones in the Kitchen



Here are some more images from Neighborly Advice.  Happy Saturday!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for sharing these beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cora. These vintage housework images have been so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these lovely vintage housework images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic images, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. A great collection you're giving us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these great vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful images. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images, Cora. I really like the detail of the Hoosier cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the adorable Freebie
    I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    have a blessed day
    hugs snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy the images you post and I have copied a lot of them. I have just now started to do mixed media pieces and of course I chose one of your images. It can be seen at by blog.
    www.craftyviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have someone in my kitchen! It is the least favorite places for me to be. Thank you for the images. I'll pretend they are in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.