Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Digital Two for Tuesday 141




1928 Buddy Magazine
This is a card made by Judy Rousseau with an flower image I posted a few months ago. I love the way she has colored the flowers and her background papers. Judy, thank you for sharing you beautiful card.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for these great images, Cora. Looking forward to using the one with the bird! Again, thank you for the thought and effort you put into posting the images you give us. IT TRULY IS APPRECIATED!!!!!! Sending kind thoughts your way, Enjay xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love that you post the source. It's interesting to know where they come from. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the images.Love the leaves. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Digis, thanks a lot.


    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these stunning black and whites!! And wha t a beautiful card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cora! You are obviously an incredibly talented artist, and very sweet and generous to share all these images for free. It's just so kind of you, and I THANK YOU!
    If you ever have time, I would just LOVE to have you share your creations and link up at my little challenge blog:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    We just enjoy sharing the art God lays on our hearts, and your creations would be so perfect. I hope you will consider linking up and playing along with us. Thanks for your generous heart, and may God bless you for it.
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wedesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.