Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Digital Two for Tuesday 180

This week I am posting from a vintage book called Mother Goose and Other Tales dated 1904.  The book is very old and the pages are stained brown but I was able to clean the images up surprisingly  easy with my Pixelmator software.


8 comments:

  1. I love the dog and cat! They are so adorable, I can't wait to get crafting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love both of these images. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images thanks Cora
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cora! I particularly love the children on the swing; brings back childhood memories! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.