Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Digital Two for Tuesday 184

Happy Tuesday!  Both of the images below are from the 1884 Chatterbox book I have been posting from the last few days.  It is amazing to think that someone 129 years ago touched this book.  Perhaps looked at it by candlelight or kerosene lamp.  Very cool.

3 comments:

  1. Love these thanks Cora - especially the second vase.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cora, I love these. They are so elegant. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really special images. It is hard to imagine they are from 1884. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.