Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Saturday, July 13, 2013

More from Mother Goose and Other Tales

Here are two more quaint images from this beautiful vintage book Mother Goose and Other Tales from 1904.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these images... they are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cora - love the expression on the owls face - Looks like me some mornings, I am sure :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cora, these are great images. i just love the child fishing. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.