Please feel free to use any of the vintage images on the website in your artwork. Be sure to share your artwork with us. This is a labor of love and I love to see what you create. Please do not post the original unaltered image on the web but post your artwork and link back to this site for the original image. Please do not sell or post the image alone or in a collection without my permission. Thank you. I can't wait to see what you create!


Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Digital Two for Tuesday 199

Exciting news.  Next week will be my 200th Digital Two for Tuesday post.  Since 2009, I have been posting digital images from vintage books almost every Tuesday.  It is hard to believe it has been so long.  I hope you have enjoyed the journey of rediscovering these old images as much as I.  To celebrate, starting December 31st I will have guest designers all week to show us all the creative things you can do with these vintage images.  I hope you join in on all the fun and create something amazing too.

Here is the guest designer lineup.  Be sure to check each day to see their exciting projects!
Dec 31- Cora,
January 1 - Leslie
January 2 - Edwina
January 3 - Carla
January 4 - Lynette
January 5 - Linda
January 6 - Margreet


 Both of these images are from John Martin's Big Book No9.  Both of these would be great for Valentine's Day.  I love the first one.  Great for that tough guy in your life.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings from Buffalo, NY! I've been following your blog for quite some time, ever since I saw a card made by Leslie on her blog. I love the beautiful vintage images and I'm really excited to see the ladie's creations next week. Thank you so much for sharing!! Happy Holidays, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea! Looking forward reading more.
    Have a peaceful and warm Christmas and Good Health in 2014
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these images, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the DT members. I'm looking forward to their creations !
    gr.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you.